Ulrike Rabmer-Koller is CEO of Rabmer Group – an international operating Company active in construction and environmental technology. She holds a Master’s degree in Business Administration from Johannes Kepler University, Linz and is Certified Supervisory Expert. She has extensive experience in doing international business and developing Green Tech solutions.
Rabmer-Koller has also been active in representing the interest of businesses at regional, national and European level: since 2002 she held several positions in the Economic Chamber of Upper Austria, in the national Crafts section and in the “Women in Business” organisation. From 2015 to 2020, she served as Vice-President of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber (WKÖ). From 2016 to 2019, she was President of SMEunited. In 2018, she was appointed to the EU High-Level Roundtable "Industry 2030" to develop proposals for the EU Industry Strategy. In 2020, she resumed her role as Vice-President and Chairperson of the Sustainable Development Committee of SMEunited, which she had already held before her Presidency. In October 2020 she was appointed Honorary Consul of Belgium in Upper Austria.
- 2020-12-14 18:48:24 +0100 | Ulrike Rabmer-Koller canceled rsvp for Jour fixe Dezember 2020
- 2020-12-08 10:56:41 +0100 | Ulrike Rabmer-Koller rsvped for Jour fixe Dezember 2020
- 2020-09-30 19:15:07 +0200 | Ulrike Rabmer-Koller rsvped for Jour fixe Oktober 2020 Virtuell
- 2020-06-08 12:21:18 +0200 | Ulrike Rabmer-Koller rsvped for Jour fixe Juni 2020 - virtuell
- 2020-06-08 12:19:46 +0200 | Ulrike Rabmer-Koller rsvped for Generalversammlung 2020